Do you deliver throughout New Zealand?
Yes! We are happy to ship orders NZ wide. We are offer free delivery on orders placed over $75. Orders over 19kg and rural deliveries (including West Coast) may have an extra charge between $5 to $12.50. We will inform you of the extra cost once you have placed your order.
How does your local delivery work?
Local delivery is only available for the Queenstown area. Our delivery days are Monday, Wedneday & Friday.
Orders placed before 9am Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be ready for delivery that same afternoon.
There is a $5 charge for deliveries within the local area. Orders over $75 will be eligible for a free delivery.
The local area includes the following suburbs:
⊹ Queenstown Central
⊹ Sunshine Bay
⊹ Queenstown Hill
⊹ Frankton Road
⊹ Arthurs Point
⊹ Kelvin Heights
⊹ Shotover Country
⊹ Quail Rise
⊹ Lake Hayes Estate
⊹ Hanleys Farm
⊹ Jacks Point
How does the Click & Collect service work?
We have two options available if you would like to collect your online order:
1. Collect your order from our warehouse in Arthurs Point (182 Arthurs Point Road, Arthurs Point, Queenstown, 9371) on Mondays, Wednedsays and Fridays.
⊹ Orders placed before 9am Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be ready for collection that same day.
⊹ We aim to have all orders packed and ready by 12pm.
⊹ You will receive an email confirmation when your order is ready.
⊹ If you require a specific day and time please specify this in the add order notes section on checkout or give us a call/message.
2. From October to April you can also collect your shopping from our stall at the Remarkables Markets every Saturday's 9am - 2pm. Just complete your online order before 3pm Friday and we will have it ready for collection whilst you grab your other market goodies.
Can we arrange an out of hours collection?
Yes! We understand life is busy, just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com or message me through our Live Chat and we can arrange for your order to be collected.
Who are your suppliers?
New Leaf works with a wide range of amazing suppliers from across New Zealand! We strive to work with companies who are doing their bit towards sustainability. Although we like to keep things as local as possible, some of our suppliers do source their stock from overseas.
Can we make a product request?
Yes please! If you know of a fantastic product and you wish you could add it onto your New Leaf shop, just let us know. Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best!
Can I shop in store?
At this stage we are just based online. Our goal over the next year is to grow our company and move into a store where you can have more options to shop sustainably.
How do your jar options work?
We have tried to make things as simple as possible, but also want to give you all plenty of options!
Each item comes with a selection of jar sizes (no need to figure out weights). Once you have selected your jar size you can choose from the follow options:
1. Purchase - When you do your first shop you can select to purchase a New Leaf container for each item, then next time you shop we simply ask you to leave us the clean containers to swap out for a new one. This way you only need to purchase your container once.
2. Swap - If you’ve purchased a New Leaf container on a previous shop, make sure to select swap when choosing your container type and we will swap it for a pre-filled one. Then simply leave the old containers out for us to collect when we deliver your order, or bring them back with you when you collect your order.
3. Recycle - Prefer to use recycled jars? No problem!We have gathered quite a collection of jars ready to use for anyone not wanting to purchase one. Simply select recycle when choosing your container type and we will select the nearest size to your order with no extra cost. All we ask in return is that you pay it forward by leaving us some of your recycled jars for someone else to use.
4. Own Container - If you have the perfect container for your item, simply select Own Container when choosing your container type. These can be anything from Tupperware, old laundry liquid containers, jam jars etc. Then all we ask is that you either drop-off your clean containers to us (this can be at our Arthurs Point warehouse or the Remarkables Markets). Alternatively, if you opt for our Container Pick Me Up Service, we will collect your containers from your address and refill as per your order. We will then deliver straight back to your door or you pickup from us directly.
Want to buy in bulk?
We currently don’t stock any containers bigger than Extra Large (this is something we’re working on) but if you can provide your own container, we can fill it for you. Simply select Extra Extra Large as the size and Own Container as your container type. You can then either drop your clean containers to us or we will collect and refill for you.
There is a problem with my product, can I get a refund?
If you’re not happy with your order, then just drop us a message at email@example.com. We are happy to offer a refund for any faulty products or if something is missing.
Can you cater for my allergies?
Our products have been packed in a larger environment before making their way to us and although we work hard to minimize the risk of cross contamination, we haven’t been there for the full journey! Some products may contain traces of nuts, seeds, flours and other products that act as allergens to some.
How can I get my containers to you?
If you have your own containers theres a few ways you can get these to us!
- Drop to our warehouse in Arthurs Point. Dont worry if no one is there at the time, just leave these by the door.
- Bring along to the Remarkable Markets every Saturday, 9am-2pm!
- Use our 'Pick Me Up' service, for an additional $5 on your order we will swing by and collect you containers ready to either be redelivered or for collected. For orders over $75 this service is free of charge.