Spruce - Eco Friendly Dishcloth
Meet SPRUCE. He is a super star eco friendly dishcloth doing good things for the planet.
1. Streak and lint free
2. Super absorbent
3. Machine or dishwasher clean
4. Quick dry - hygienic
5. All natural
7. Home compostable
SPRUCE are made from 100% natural and renewable materials: cellulose blended with cotton.
Durable enough for repeated machine wash, or top rack of your dishwasher, they are printed with water based inks and are fully compostable. Each cloth will last you 9-12 months.
One SPRUCE cloth replaces 15 rolls of paper towels, saving you money and reducing landfill waste. They soften in contact with water and can absorb 15 x it’s weight, dry fast so they don’t breed bacteria or smell like sponges.
There is no additional packaging with these cloths and they are NOT individually wrapped.
Size: 17 x 20 cm
Tips: Wet to soften your SPRUCE cloth before using.
Other uses: kitchen, they love stainless steel and granite, bathroom, streak free windows, mirrors and glassware, polish silverware without abrasion, dusting, pet messes, car cleaning, under pot plants and more.
Home Compost: An independent test showed a cloth completely breaking down in 5 weeks.
We have 4 designs available for you to choose from:
1. Flowerhood SPRUCE designed by Elizabeth Olwen. One of three she designed. 10% of all proceeds go to My Climate, funding research into Climate Change.
2. I See You Baby design by Sophie Holt at Studio Soph.
3. Spilt Milk design by Glenn Jones
4. Trikcy Tiki design by Glenn Jones